Pelleve is an innovative non-invasive skin tightening treatment for mild to moderate facial wrinkles. No needles, no downtime, and you look better the same day!
Pelleve uses advanced radiowave technology to induce collagen production and restructuring. This is not a laser or IPL treatment. Pelleve is very different from Thermage – there is no comparison!
- Safe and effective – no numbing cream is needed, minimal to no discomfort, safe to use on all skin colors and types, safe to treat tanned skin, no down-time
- Same day benefit – the day of a Pelleve treatment your skin will appear more hydrated, with lessening of lines and wrinkles – the appearance continues to improve over several weeks as new collagen is formed in the dermis
- Lasting benefits in nearly all patients – 90% of patients see benefit after 1 month and benefit is still reported in over 87% of patients at 6 months
- Improves skin appearance, treats wrinkles and improves laxity of skin – heavy brows are lifted, crow’s feet lines are lessened, wrinkles around the mouth are less noticeable, cheeks are tighter with fewer lines
- Areas that can be treated – full face and the front of the neck
- Length of each appointment – treatments are quickly and easily done over 60 to 75 minutes, depending on the size of the area to be treated.
- Prepare for your visit – arrive without makeup, and well hydrated with water
“I have recently discovered Omaha Med Spa. I received my first Pelleve treatment from Dr. Abbott. He explained the entire process, step by step. It was totally painless and I am happy with the experience, as well as the results. I plan to return for more treatments in the near future. What do I have to lose except a few wrinkles? Yeah!”
There are 2 energy based treatments that are FDA approved to stimulate collagen formation and therefore treat mild to moderate wrinkles and skin laxity. One is Pelleve and the other is Ultherapy. They both achieve the same final result – to lift, tone and tighten loose skin on the face, neck and under the chin.
Ultherapy uses ultrasound, and Pelleve uses radiofrequency. Both sources of energy – ultrasound and radiofrequency – have a long proven track record of safety. Both Ultherapy and Pelleve work equally well, both are painless, and there is no downtime.
The biggest difference between Pelleve and Ultherapy is the cost of the procedure. Pelleve is much more affordable, and allows patients to budget for 2 to 3 treatments over a 6 months period. Multiple visits will maximize your benefits.
“Dr. Abbott and the staff at Omaha Med Spa are professional and great listeners. I have had Botox and Pelleve with them and loved the Pelleve. I have seen such improvement and intend to continue. I have had Botox at other locations, but now choose to always return to Omaha Med Spa. Great service, great staff, and great location.
- Full Face – single treatment $750, Package of 3 treatments for $1500
- Neck – single treatment $500, Package of 3 treatments for $995
“I went to see Dr. Abbott about six months ago and I am still amazed with the Pelleve treatment. I am going for Botox and Juvederm next. Their prices are unbelievable and they do financing which is very reasonable. He is a miracle worker and there is really no pain that I have encountered. I can hardly wait for my next visit.”
Stay Connected with us
Register to receive texts and emails
Click on the link below titled “TalkWithMe now!”
Call (402) 614-5556 today for a FREE consultation!